- Carbon Fiber blade (Sandwich construction) – the blade consists of 2 carbon fiber layers (upper and lower) with fiberglass between them.
- Stiffness (thickness) of the blade is achieved by addition of fiberglass layers between the top and bottom layers of carbon fiber.
- Blade dimensions ~ 80 cm long x 20 cm wide
- Blade angle ~ 20 degrees.
- Rubber rails attached to the blade provide maximum efficiency in water flow redirection.
Blade stiffness choices:
- Soft – 50-75kg body weight
- Medium – 76-100kg body weight
- Hard – 101kg and above body weight
EU sizes from 31-32 to 45-46
*Please message us for size chart and instructions on how to get your size
- Comes standard with Leaderfins Forza footpockets (black or white)
- Option to upgrade to Pathos Fireblade Footpocket